Turkish Airlines (TK) will, from October 27, be increasing its Istanbul – Kilimanjaro – Mombasa – Istanbul round trip frequency from 5x weekly, to daily, with the route operated by a Boeing 737-900ER. The route was launched in December 2012.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Monday, March 18, 2013
Turkish Airlines (TK) is to boost its capacity and frequency between Istanbul and Lagos and Istanbul and Dar es Salaam. Changes will come into effect from late May.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Following on from our previous post last year, Turkish Airlines (TK) will at last launch flights to Libreville Gabon via Douala, Cameroon from 31 January 2013. The 3x weekly service will be operated with a Boeing 737-900ER.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Turkish national carrier, Turkish Airlines (TK), added Kilimanjaro, Tanzania and Mombasa, Kenya to its growing global network last week 5 December, when the first of its 5x weekly Boeing 737-900ER operated flights, touched down.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Turkish Airlines (TK) has announced another route into Central/West Africa; this time to Cameroon. The Turkish carrier, which recently celebrated adding its 200th aircraft to its ever growing fleet, will serve the cities of Yaounde and Douala 4x weekly with a Boeing 737-900ER effective 21 December 2012.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
There at last seems to be some good news for the Kenyan city of Mombasa as Turkish Airlines (TK) announced today that it would commence a 5x weekly, Boeing 737-900ER operated flight routed Istanbul (Turkey) - Kilimanjaro (Tanzania) - Mombasa (Kenya) - Istanbul effective 4 December.
Friday, July 27, 2012
|Turkish Airlines Africa Network|
Istanbul – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
-Effective 28 October 2012 service reduces from daily to 5x weekly using 737-900ER.
- TK603 IST1910 – 0335+1DAR 739 x13
- TK604 DAR0435 – 1050IST 739 x24
-Effective 28 October 2012 Boeing 737-800 replaces -900ER, daily service
- TK607 IST1950 – 0325+1NBO 73H 1234567
- TK608 NBO0445 – 1020IST 73H 1234567
-Effective 9 October 2012 NEW 4x weekly service to its 3rd destination in Egypt. Schedule below effective 28 October 2012.
- TK700 IST0205 – 0440SSH 737 135
- TK701 SSH0640 – 0925IST 737 135
Istanbul – Kigali, Rwanda – Entebbe, Uganda - Istanbul
- Effective 28 October 2012 service increases from 4x to 5x weekly using a 737-900ER
- TK606 IST1840 – 0130+1KGL0225+1 – 0420+1EBB0520+1 – 1045+1IST 739 x27
- Effective 27 September 2012 service increases from 4x to 5x weekly. Schedule below effective 28 October 2012.
- TK671 IST1445 – 2115FIH 739 26
- TK672 FIH2215 – 0630+1IST 739 26