The following is a fleet update bulletin for aircraft that are in use, have been in use or will be in use for these listed airlines: FirstNation Airways Nigeria (FRN), Libyan Airlines (LN), Rwandair (WB), GEASA Guinea Ecuatorial, the Senegalese Air Force, Dana Air Nigeria (9J).
- Nigeria's FirstNation Airways (FRN) will take delivery of a A319 (MCN 647 | 5N-FND) on June 28 on lease from the ILFC.
- Rwandair (WB) took delivery of its second B737-700 (MSN 30726 | 9XR-WK) on June 27 on dry lease from the International Lease Finance Corporation.
- Libyan Airlines (LN) took delivery of its first A330-200 (MCN 1424 | 5N-LAS) on June 27. The order is part of a larger deal for four of the aircraft of which the other two are due in Libya in May 2014. Originally, (MCN 1412 | 5A-LAR) was planned to have been delivered first, but will now follow in the coming months.
- GEASA - Guinea Equatorial Airlines SA is set to take delivery of a B767-300 (MSN 30393 | ex HB-JJG) shortly
- The Senegalese Air Force took redelivery of its Fokker F27 (MSN 10591 | 6W-STF) following an overhaul in Bergamo, Italy
- Nigeria's Dana Air (9J) has ferried its McDonnell Douglas MD83 (MSN 53018 | 5N-SAI) to Olbia, Sardinia.